Written June 22, 2013
I'm starving. I've been deprived, cut off from the thing
that gets me through good and trying days. There is no stir in my belly. No
deep yearning to be near. Just a feeling of deception. Duped. Built me up only
to let me fall. No loving arms to break my fall. No gentle words to tell your
side, just a slammed door to my face. My karmic energy has come back to me in
the form of you. I now know the feeling of being left with no warning. I feel
the full devastation of its impact. I wasn't worth an explanation. Not worthy
of your truth or vulnerability. Your truth of what changed for you nor the
vulnerability a conversation evokes. The effects of a decision made, solo, some
things never change. But this, us, wasn't a relationship and I led with
relationship expectations. Perhaps I brought this on myself. But you've showed
me who you are, again. This time I believe you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment