We are set to move tomorrow! I feel so much anxiety today. I hadn't felt any before today which is weird because I'm usually on 10 during a move. I signed a 13 month lease and the day before I am supposed to get my key the management does not have their shit together. Now I have to play things by ear instead of following a plan that got me to class and had everything done before noon. Who knows when the hell it's going to all be done. But my baby always tells me to take things day by day and not to worry about what I can't control. Since I left the office I've been doing some deep breathing and trying not to second guess my decision to stay here. I feel like an adult, my first move with a significant other and without the help of my dad. Nobody but us two, we handled everything. We filled 12 boxes and the two that are left will most likely be filled by night's end. Fourteen boxes and 11 weeks we've been figuring one another out. Feeling really good about where we are, I need her to finish her homework because I'm ready for dinner...and dessert ;-).
My Vulnerability
Sunday, September 15, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment