BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

My Vulnerability

Friday, August 2, 2013

Scorpio + Aquarius = Thunderstorm

It's been awhile so here's an update.

We've been having random ass weather in Vegas the past couple weeks, give or take a few days, which caused fires in the mountains. Although I thought the fire was terrible I appreciated the rain and cooler temperatures God brought to help put the fire out after days of blazing. I came to appreciate the power outage that the random weather also caused two Fridays ago (July 19th).

Rewind to about...May (I think) I met a woman at an event via this chick I know. I made a note that she was cute and to pay attention to if she was available. Over the course of the night we all talk and banter as I observe everyone. I noted things that led me to believe she may not have been available. We (the chick I came with, the attractive woman I met (The Aquarius), and her best friend) head to the next place, a local bar, to eat and hear more poetry/spoken word. We head to the pool table area, start to play pool, and talk shit. I banter and flirt with everyone to feel everyone out, lol I'm single so I keep my options open lol. Since I've met "The Aquarius", she has attempted to peer pressure me to do random shit,

*passes me a cigarette*,
"No thank you".
*takes a drag and passes me the same cigarette*
"No"

lol. I perceive that it's her way to feel me out, see how much she can push me or something. At any rate, I think it's cute so sometimes I play her game (do what she strongly suggests I do) and other times I play mine (refuse her suggestion and stand in whatever position I took). But I left that night feeling like she was probably kicking it with someone I know of, so I left it at "she's cute, maybe we'll become friends". But anyway, we only corresponded via Facebook up until July when we exchanged phone numbers so that she could get directions to come over and hang out. On Facebook we talked about living arrangements, goals we had, and general 'I don't know you' conversation. But since the day she came over in July I've spoken to her on the phone OR had a conversation in person/via text everyday (give or take a day or so).

Fast forward back to July 19th when we had the power outage. The Aquarius came over that evening to do some homework and hang out. She was waiting on my porch when I arrived. I wasn't in my apartment for more than 2 minutes and the damn power went out. something in me knew that it would happen because I immediately entered the apartment and started lighting my candles. I've always fantasized about being stuck in a power outage with someone. Being booed up, cuddling, kissing, and fucking. But this was going to be awkward, I thought, at the very least I'll find out if she's interested in me. Lightening forced her to come inside. We talked and listened to music until our phones died. She brought beer and blacks for us. I started a grocery list out of sheer needing to preoccupy myself with everything but the fact that we were in what could have been a very sexually charged or intimate space. She suggested we play hang man so I abandoned my list and she started. If my memory serves me correctly (she reads this so I'm sure she'll correct me) her hangman were about kissing, if I was scared (of what, IDK), and my confidence. Then mine were about her flirting with me, the number of tattoos she has, and I can't remember what else. Lots of very charged conversation about kissing. I've never had to make the first move and drunk and lustful wasn't going to be the night for me to stray from my preferred position. We tell each other to shut up all the time, wait we use to, and my reply was always, "There are more effective ways to shut me up". Basically putting it in her court to make the first move. She didn't and I was surprisingly content with that. Although I'm sure it was all over my face with the silly grin on my face that I often have when I look at her. She hates that by the way, when I stare at her and don't say anything lol. Eventually we went to bed, her in her drawls and me in fully clothed PJs lol. She asked me to rub her back, I obliged (no happy ending) and sleep commenced. We slept with our legs intertwined, it wasn't sexual it was incredibly intimate though. From that day I don't think I've slept alone or slept without being intertwined in some way, shape, or form. All cuddles everything! I'm such a cuddle monster. Much to my delight as the nights progress we intertwined more and more. We sleep on my side of the bed, she always initiates the cuddles or holding (the sub in me sometimes and other times pure blurred lines prevent me from initiating), and I always reciprocate no matter how she communicates it to me. The brat in her doesn't always allow for her to be as effective as she could ;-).

We went out with her bff to a couple clubs one night (maybe that Saturday...it was a Saturday lol). We bickered like an old married couple, her bff commented. Which is why "thunderstorm" is an appropriate way to describe us. We fake go at it, both of us are dominant in many ways, so we clash more when we're both trying to assert our dominance at the same time. But that actual thunderstorm showed me that, us, just like a thunderstorm we rumble and then we get back to normalcy and settle. The skies are a beautiful red and grayish/light purplish- together we're a force, courageous, confident (red) and compassion for each others stories, even connected through them, and heightened senses (light purple). I learned also that we complement one another. Where I fall short she soars and where she falls short I soar. Our horoscope compatibility says that with extra work and effort the "match" will be worthwhile. But who knows, taking it day by day, These last 15 days feel like double that because we spend so much time together.

Until next time, I'll leave y'all with this. It's so interesting how I put in the universe what I wanted, to meet someone and slowly build a bond with them. I didn't want pressure to commit or buy the uhaul, and it seems that I have that. I'm happy, I don't want more or less. I'm not pushing the kiss or sex, I'm enjoying the companionship!

0 comments: