I miss being in a relationship. I miss having someone to be intimate and vulnerable with. As hard as it is for me and as uncomfortable and scary it can be to be vulnerable, I welcome it. My weekend in DC made me realize how much fun it is to get to know people, intentionally that is. That weekend also made me realize how much I like to flirt and be feminine. There is nothing better than getting dressed and going out to flirt the night away. I also miss cuddling and affection. I don't consider how much physical touch I need to function. I hug my friends for me. I hold onto my guy friend's arm while walking down the street for me. I hold my girl friend's hands for me. I love physical touch. I've noticed that when I don't get a sufficient amount of affection or physical touch, I'm off. I'm not has happy or as social. Maybe I need to start some sort of dance class, generally blues dancing, swing, or salsa peak my interest. Tonight's just one of those nights where I'd love more than to have a woman laying in my arms. *Grabs body pillow* Goodnight.
My Vulnerability
Saturday, June 22, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment